Enjoy the following “12 Attitudes and 12 Responsibilities of Mastery”, they are a way of life!. I like to apply these especially when I feel out of balance in an area of life: mental, emotional, physical or spiritual.
12 Attitudes of Mastery
1. LOVE – Recognition of the TRUTH of the ALL-ONE-ness
2. GRACE – Allowing the ALL-ONE-ness to Be what IT IS regardless of whether it suits you. Living Perpetual Forgiveness.
3. GRATITUDE – Appreciating the ALL-ONE-ness; knowing your Alive-ness.
4. REVERENT – RESPECT – Acknowledging and giving to the ALL-ONE-ness.
5. RESPONSIBILITY – Co-Creating with, Serving and being able to Respond to the ALL-ONE-ness.
6. TRUST – Knowing the Power and Love of the ALL-ONE-ness.
7. ACCOUNTABILITY – Being in a state of TRUTH with the ALL-ONE-ness.
8. IMPECCABILITY – Upholding and Protecting the ALL-ONE-ness.
9. MINDFULNESS – Loving, Nurturing, and Being Attentive to the ALL-ONE-ness.
10. FEARLESSNESS – Recognizing the Eternal Infinite Nature and Unconditional Love of the ALL-ONE-ness.
11. ENGAGED DETACHMENT – Permitting the ALL-ONE-ness to BE without assigning Critique, Condemnation or Value Judgment; understanding the IS-ness of and Validating the ALL-ONE-ness.
12. JOY – Choosing to BE the embodied ALL-ONE-ness.
12 Responsibilities of Spiritual Mastery
1. Self-Actualization: Freedom from the “Victim-Victimizer Blame-Game” and willingness to be accountable for all perceivable manifestations as direct projections of intended learning from the personal Consciousness/DNA Template.
2. Self-sovereignty: Freedom from the need for approval from, or the need to rebel against any form of “external authority” through understanding that you, as a manifestation of the God Spirit, have the ability to create personal freedom without violating the spiritual rights of others and without allowing others to violate your spiritual rights of being.
3. Self Containment: Taking personal responsibility for, and realizing that at all times you are accountable for, DIRECTING PERSONAL ENERGIES. There is no one or no thing that “upsets you” and thus justifies or validates ANY personal spiritual misuse of reaction, idea, intention or action; YOU “upset yourself” by allowing the emotional body to follow misperceptions of the mental body that tell you your power lies outside of yourself. At any moment you can CHOOSE what words, associations and ideas you will use as the filters through which you interpret an event. “UPSET”, “MAD”, HURT” or any other category of labeling (conscious or subconscious) are all MENTAL BODY FILTERS that direct emotional and physical body function. The self contained individual recognizes that at all times the freedom of interpretation exists, and thus a “negative” experience and its associated dis-harmonic energies of “upset” feelings can only exist as a personal interpretation of events. Accepting any less responsibility for the direction of personal energies will place you directly into the Victim-Victimizer “Blame Game”, which can only take place among people who are placing their personal power and responsibility for manifestation onto externalized sources. Only you have the power to “upset yourself”; regardless of what others say or do, you are fully entitled to your own interpretation. No one and no thing has the power to upset you unless you give this power away. Self containment comes when one recognizes that the direction of personal energies–physical, emotional and mental (ideas, beliefs, labels, interpretations), conscious and subconscious, is an attainable level of personal master and exists as an implied responsibility that comes with the gift of free will choice. The more responsible you become, the greater freedom and personal empowerment you will know.
4. Self Discipline: Accepting responsibility for directing personal energies toward, rather than in opposition to, the outcomes you desire to experience. The physical, mental and emotional bodies have long been directed by the subconscious forces of the hidden “shadow”, creating within us urges, reactions, thoughts, impulses, perceptions and feelings that often work counter to the life creations we desire to manifest. Part of spiritual master entails teaching ourselves to be consciously diligent in observing our own minds, emotions and physical body-talk, so that we may employ conscious redirection of subconscious shadow energies that run on “auto-pilot”. If we learn to “catch ourselves” when “negative” thought patterns or emotions run through us, we can use that moment of recognition to reclaim this errant energy and consciously use the power of affirmative attitude, remedial word choice and direct energy-re-direction to direct opposing energies of the self into fulfillment of desired constructive, spiritually mature creations. It takes self discipline to become the “Lion Tamer” of the often roaring subconscious mind, but we do have the intrinsic power to help our subconscious shadow to evolve through loving but firm redirection, into a “cuddly lap cat” that will gladly join us in our constructive co-creations. Self-discipline emerges when we consistently remind ourselves to employ the “Spiritually Correct” thought, action or attitude, even if we don’t “feel like it” when the shadow sneaks up from “down under”. The shadow parts of self surface so that we may seem, these parts of self come to the conscious mind for healing, through which the conscious mind itself learns greater attributes of mastery.
5: Self Love: It is our own responsibility to love and nurture ourselves through the limitless gift of Divine Spirit that moves through us at every moment; genuine love must come from within, and can only come though genuine spiritual connection to the eternal God-self and its inherent connection to all creation. If we seek love “on the outside” in order to fulfill a personal loneliness or lack within, we enter relationships as “energy vampires”; we are seeking a substitute for our personal God-Force connection through tapping into the God-Force embodied within other people or beings. This is not “LOVE”, it is “NEED”, which implies the “LACK” of something essential, which in turn implies a limited personal connection to God-Source Universal Consciousness. Such lack cannot be filled by external “love”, it can only be filled by recognizing the God within you, and thus recognizing that you are a living embodiment of absolute love. Once this is recognized you will HAVE the greatest love of all–God Love, and from this Position of Divine Power, you can go into the world seeking those too whom you can give this love, rather than seeking those from whom you can “get” love. When love is approached through Self Love, the motivation is to give joyfully, knowing that anything you might need can be made manifest through the Love of the active God Force that you carry inside yourself. Self Love is a responsibility of spiritual maturity.
6. Spiritual Integrity: It is our absolute responsibility to chose to act with spiritual integrity at al times; there is no excuse to knowingly violate the spiritual rights of others, regardless of how poorly they may react to you. Spiritual Integrity requires that we begin to LOOK AT what we are REALLY doing in the way we live our lives. Do our eating habits violate the plant, animal or Earth kingdoms? Do our choices of words and actions show respect for other people and other life forms? Do we “play the survival of the fittest” lack-game to give ourselves an excuse for unethical behaviors in money matters, such as such as showing our silent rebellion against the government by trying to “cheat” on taxes, or “showing up” a fellow employee at work to prove you are more worthy and thus more entitled to favor? Do you “tell people what they want to hear” in order to gain their approval and support, even if it is not fully true and does not reflect your personal needs or feelings? Do you try to “get others to do your share” as far as work or responsibilities? Do you use erroneous excuses such as race, gender, creed, academic or economic status to justify disrespectful, exploitative or unkind treatment of others? Spiritual Integrity requires that we take a good hard, FREQUENT look at how we conduct our lives, face the areas of activity in which we are performing in less than spiritually congruent ways, and employ active commitment and discipline to bring these areas of our lives into Spiritual Integrity. One does not “get through the gates of Heaven” (or anywhere else desirable) through using excuse for not employing GENUINE, not feigned, Spiritual Integrity. Cultivating spiritual integrity is a major responsibility on the path of spiritual mastery, and the way the universe works, you “can’t leave home without it”… meaning that there is a biological reality of spiritual integrity that manifests chemically within the DNA as a result of that state and focus of your consciousness; if you do not possess a sufficient amount [of] consciousness bearing spiritual integrity, neither will your DNA Template, and though you might be able to “pull the wool over the eyes of others”, your own biology will be your task master … for passage through stargates requires a sufficient amount of chemically encoded spiritual integrity of consciousness.
7. Appreciation: Our present society continually teaches us to “want more”, “need more”, “be more”, “do more” etc…. we are constantly influenced to perceive what is lacking in order to motivate us to buy more, work more, pay more taxes and be “good little consumer sheep”. Very rarely do we stop to think about all that we DO have … beginning with the gift of Life and mental free will choice. Through this disoriented perceptual filter we can cultivate a full-blow mutation of mental consciousness, in which we begin to believe that “we are entitled”, that “someone OWES us” (GOD, the Universe, our parents, spouse, children, employer, government, etc….). Once we fall into the “You OWE me” mind trap, we se ourselves up for continuing self-created frustration, as we place unrealistic and untrue expectations upon life, others and ourselves, and can then get might angry or hurt when we find the universe doesn’t conform to our imagined “pictures”. No one OWES us anything … if we feel we are “owed”, then we are entertaining LACK COSCIOUSNESS … a void within the self is being recognized. If we give to another in order to RECEIVE for ourselves (such as do banks, and often parents or “lovers”…), and the other does not “pay back” what we expected to receive, we may feel cheated, “taken advantage of”, or “owed”. Perhaps instead such situations emerge in our lives as lessons to teach us that giving should be done for the GIVING ALONE, and not for the expected return. If we give what we desire to give, for the joy of giving, we do not feel owed … if we live for the joy of living, without forcing our demands or expectations upon life, we will not feel that “life has short changed us” …. It matters not what your neighbor possesses, and in comparing ourselves to each other to see how we “measure up”, continually distracts us from seeing and utilizing the blessings that are our own. If we can work to cultivate the ability to APPRECIATE even the smallest of gifts, blessings and gestures, we will begin to create a life that is at least “half full, instead of half empty”. In terms of universal physics, what you focus your attention upon expands, and what you resist persists, and what you do not give the energy of appreciation toward will eventually de-manifest itself right out of your experience. When you approach the world through the chosen filter of genuine GIVING, you are “being an electrical transmitter”, sending energy out to the word around you. When you release electrical energy in this way, you personally become “more magnetic”, as the sending out of energy creates magnetic vortices within the Diodic Grid of your “Kathara” anatomy. The “magnetized” Diodic points then draw in more universal energy supply, at a higher frequency and quality than the expressed energy, to re-fill the energy void created by the “giving”. When you approach the word with the attitude of “getting”, this natural physics process becomes inverted; the more you try to “pull” energy from the outside world, the more your energy becomes “stuck” in the Diodic Grid as miasms. The miasms progressively reduce the quantity and lower the frequency of the natural energies you can internally draw from the universal supply. Giving, even in its simplest form of giving appreciation, keeps the natural energy flow moving. so whatever you give out will return to you amplified (this works in reverse as well, however; give goodness, you get more goodness in return. Give out bad attitude, ego arrogance and “garbage”, and more of this will return flow your way.) Appreciate what you have, LOVE IT, find perspectives through which the joy of it can be known, and know that in the act of genuine appreciation itself you will set loose the powers of manifesting more of what you desire and less of the illusion of lack. The “Universe Owes Me” mind trip is one of the most powerful self-sabotage games in the world …trade it in for consistent appreciation and your wold will progressively expand to hold the reality of the things you most desire. If you feel put upon by the world, and resentful for having your desires unmet, YOU OWE YOURSELF SOMETHING! … A greater understanding of the nature of creation and better use of your personal power within the life creation game. SAY THANK YOU to the GOD FORCE more often … to help yourself remember what things you have to appreciate, and many more of the kind will be sent along your way.
8. Patience: The God Force has its own schedule! We can either acknowledge this intrinsic reality of manifestation and choose to work co-creatively with the God-spirit within, trusting that together you and the universe will create the perfect “Divine Right Timing” (and if that isn’t “Right NOW”, there IS a very good reason for this), or you can let the ego self try to force its will upon the intrinsic nature of time. If Time does not cooperate with your expectations, you can “let that be OK, and trust in Divine Right Timing” or you can progressively frustrate yourself with attachment to the artificial time of clocks, and choose to believe that you cannot have what you desire just because it does not appear when you demand. If we learn to relax, and realize that most things we desire we can indeed achieve in Divine Right Time and Order, we can learn to work co-creatively with the consciousness of time, and find that it will progressively better conform to our wishes when we ASK nicely, rather than DEMAND, and when we trust the universal God spirit to do its part in our co-creation. Patience is a virtue that reflects our comprehension of the nature of Universal Order.
9. Kindness: Like Respect, Kindness is a birthright, but one that is quite often overlooked and misunderstood. When we approach the world through genuine kindheartedness, sending love and respect to all of creation in honor of the God Force that lives within all things, we are again, transmitting electrical energy of a higher frequency, that will follow the mechanics of universal physics to bring more of like kind back to us through universal back flow. Kindness is a gift we must first give to ourselves in order to have it to give to others. Kindness implies being contentious [concerned?] and caring toward the needs, feelings and desires of both the self and others, and to express in action, attitude and intention this concern. Give to yourself random acts of kindness, then pass along the gift to all who cross your way. Try being kind to the mean and grouch neighbor, and you may help them rediscover the ability to smile. Treat all things with kindness and you are demonstrating that you acknowledge their intrinsic value as manifestations of the God Force, and you will find quite often the God Force lovingly returns the favor.
10. Conservation: Conservation is a form of respect and appreciation for the God Force energy in all of its expression, from conserving and protecting our natural resources, to being attentive to the needs of our bodies, to using the energies of our words and actions with gentle conservation by which we freely use what is needed, but not more. The God Force continually recycles its energies for the rebirth of new expression; all is given freely, but no thing is valueless or wasted. Conservation demonstrates that we have respect and appreciation for the gift of creative energy that God has to us provided, and as we learn to use this energy, in all its forms, with respect and clear intention, we will progressively fine tune our ability to create what we desire, while assisting all other kingdoms to simultaneously do the same. There is truth in the old saying “Waste Not, Want Not” … if everything we perceive in our hologram of life is understood to be the manifestation of personal God Force energy that it IS, we might all employ a bit more respect, appreciation and conservation toward the use and applications of the energies of the Divine.
11. Cooperation/Diplomacy: Existence is and will always be a co-creative endeavor. We must be willing to allow other beings the fulfillment of their needs and desires if we hope to have our fulfillment known. Creating “Win-Win” situations is the natural way of being; creating with the intention of GIVING genuinely. We might not always agree with the intended creations of others, and we all have a right to our points of view. Diplomacy can be a bridge between forces of opposition, through which effective actions or decisions can be reached to mutually support each perspective. We CAN learn to agree to disagree respectfully, so the Spiritual Art of Co-operative Co-creation can progressively evolve to higher levels of expression.
12. Sense: Learning to identify and appropriately apply both “Common Sense” and the “Uncommon Sense” of spiritual knowing will allow us to establish the greatest balance of energy expression within all aspects of our lives.
~Azurite Press-Ashayana Deane