Chia is the Mayan word for strength, and Indians in Southern Mexico know chia seeds as “Indian Running Food.” In the raw food world, chia seeds are being hailed as a near perfect food as they are easy to digest, promote healthy elimination, are the highest known plant source of the essential fatty acid, Omega 3, are between 19 to 23% protein and have lots of soluble fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Vibe-Up with our FREE Newsletter!
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
Follow Us On The Web!
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Lucious Plant-Based Cuisine + Fun Songwriting Circle
- Cultured Coconut Yogurt with Berries
- Raw-Centric Potluck in Marin: Music, Dancing & Live Food!
- Get Ready for Spring Cleanses
- Spicy Turmeric Ginger Lemon Healing Elixir
- Dr.Brian Clement of the World Renown Hippocrates Inst. is BACK!
- BEST Detox Green Juice Recipe
- Tox & Detox: Holiday Cleanse Strategies
5-Day Cleanse alkalize Balance bodywork Chia Seeds Chlorella chlorophyll cleansing Cleansing & Health detox enzymes Fiber Flax Seeds Food & Recipes green drinks Green Juice Green Planet & Home heal healing Health House indigenous journey Joy juices Life-Force live-food maori massage new zealand nutrient dense foods Omega 3's organic Raw Food raw green soup Raw Soup rejuvenate smoothies SPIRIT synchronicity toxins travel Vibrant Health weight loss YogaWorks