The Maori’s are the indigenous people of New Zealand. My first experience with the Maori’s was in a dream I had when I was in the midst of a major life transformation. My mom had recently transitioned from uterine cancer, and I was living in New York after witnessing the fall of the world trade centers from less than a mile away. I had a successful graphic design business and lived in a cool NY apartment, had some great friends and was living the ultimate city life, however, I felt I had strayed from my spiritual path and fallen away from my connection with nature, and was very much still grieving from the loss of my mom. I decided it was time to get back on track.
Vibe-Up with our FREE Newsletter!
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
Follow Us On The Web!
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Lucious Plant-Based Cuisine + Fun Songwriting Circle
- Cultured Coconut Yogurt with Berries
- Raw-Centric Potluck in Marin: Music, Dancing & Live Food!
- Get Ready for Spring Cleanses
- Spicy Turmeric Ginger Lemon Healing Elixir
- Dr.Brian Clement of the World Renown Hippocrates Inst. is BACK!
- BEST Detox Green Juice Recipe
- Tox & Detox: Holiday Cleanse Strategies
5-Day Cleanse alkalize Balance bodywork Chia Seeds Chlorella chlorophyll cleansing Cleansing & Health detox enzymes Fiber Flax Seeds Food & Recipes green drinks Green Juice Green Planet & Home heal healing Health House indigenous journey Joy juices Life-Force live-food maori massage new zealand nutrient dense foods Omega 3's organic Raw Food raw green soup Raw Soup rejuvenate smoothies SPIRIT synchronicity toxins travel Vibrant Health weight loss YogaWorks