As many of you know, I LOVE crunchy dehydrated crackers made from sprouted grains and seeds. The following recipe is one of my favorite cracker concoctions made with flax seeds! As you can see from the photo, Rudi likes them too!
Vibe-Up with our FREE Newsletter!
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
Follow Us On The Web!
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Lucious Plant-Based Cuisine + Fun Songwriting Circle
- Cultured Coconut Yogurt with Berries
- Raw-Centric Potluck in Marin: Music, Dancing & Live Food!
- Get Ready for Spring Cleanses
- Spicy Turmeric Ginger Lemon Healing Elixir
- Dr.Brian Clement of the World Renown Hippocrates Inst. is BACK!
- BEST Detox Green Juice Recipe
- Tox & Detox: Holiday Cleanse Strategies
5-Day Cleanse alkalize Balance bodywork Chia Seeds Chlorella chlorophyll cleansing Cleansing & Health detox enzymes Fiber Flax Seeds Food & Recipes green drinks Green Juice Green Planet & Home heal healing Health House indigenous journey Joy juices Life-Force live-food maori massage new zealand nutrient dense foods Omega 3's organic Raw Food raw green soup Raw Soup rejuvenate smoothies SPIRIT synchronicity toxins travel Vibrant Health weight loss YogaWorks