Week 1 – October 21st – October 27th 2012
Week 2 – October 28th – November 3rd 2012
Where: Mayacamas Ranch, Calistoga
Price & Reservations: Contact Mikaële for pricing options and details – 415-272-8885 or email@example.com
We are excited to share with you that Hippocrates will be returning to California in the fall! The Mayacamas Ranch in Calistoga will be hosting this Program for a second time. 2010 was their inaugural journey to the Mayacamas Ranch and the guests of that program had a fabulous experience.
They reported back to us that “it was a magical time” and they “didn’t want it to end”. 2012 promises to be even better!!
Hippocrates’ world renowned directors, Drs Anna Maria and Brian Clement, will be leading the way with their core all inclusive Life Transformation Program… and special guests will be there including the “Godfather of Raw Food” and co-founder of Hippocrates, Viktoras Kulvinskas!
Treat yourself to the chance of a lifetime and take this opportunity to spend quality time with 2 of the most passionate and dedicated people in the natural health and healing field.
Space is very limited and this program will fill up quickly so please call us directly to reserve a spot and get the full details!
Week 1 – Oct 21-Oct 27 2012
Week 2 – Oct 28 -Nov 3 2012
INQUIRE & RESERVE: Mikaële & Rudi: 415-272-8885 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
This is the ideal place to heal, renew, reflect, and connect. This outstanding program will give you the tools to embark on your journey to a vibrant, healthful, and fruitful life. Are you ready to put forth genuine commitment in your quest to improve the quality of your health and happiness? Invest in your future! Enjoy and embrace the experience.
Highlights of the program include:
- Living food in its purest form, fresh, organic, and enzyme rich
- Life-giving juice from fresh organic vegetable and choice sprouts
- Private consultations with Health Professionals
- Blood work and Live Blood Cell analysis
- Kitchen techniques and instruction in the preparation of delicious, tasty food
- Massage and other healing therapies
- Deep infrared sauna
- Educational classes explaining in detail, the different aspects of this lifestyle
- Exercise classes, yoga, and meditation
- Additional activities include: hiking; canoeing on Hidden Lake; chemical-free, heated pool and hot tub; and many more