Time: 1:00 PM
Where: The Mountain Home Inn, 810 Panoramic Hwy Mill Valley, CA
Join your lead-host Christian and co-hostess Bethanne Wanamaker on a mesmerizing adventure on Mt. Tamalpais to discover local wild foods and medicinal herbs as we journey on the border between civilization and the old growth Muir Woods. Our destination will be the long-hidden Cascade Spring, gushing perfect cold drinking water straight out of rock. Learn the history of the Bay Area and practical tools you can use to up-level your health.
CHRISTIAN WILL TALK ABOUT:
* Rebuilding the immune system and restoring adrenal and reproductive health
* Using wild foods, superfoods and super herbs to eliminate Candida and inflammation
* Eating to adapt to your particular lifestyle, exercise program and toxic exposure
* The history of Mt. Tamalpais, a sacred land balanced between preservation and secret corruption
* Questions and Answers with Christian
WHERE TO MEET:
* Parking lot across the street from the Mountain Home Inn, Panoramic Highway, Mill Valley, CA 94941 (Meet here, if parking lot fills we will direct you to a parking spot along the fire road on which we will be walking.)
*We will wait for people to arrive until 1:11pm and will then head off for the hike. Please call Mikaela at 415-272-8885 if you arrive late and want to catch up with us.
* A glass jug you will feel comfortable carrying full of fresh spring water (e.g. A half gallon would be about 5 pounds which is fairly heavy)
* Appropriate footwear for you (Vibram Five Fingers are great) to walk on rocky but fairly level fire roads for 2-3 hours
* Energy in your belly (Eat something so you have plenty of energy to hike)
* Clothes that will keep you warm (We won’t be sweating unless it happens to be a very warm day)
The hike will be relatively flat with somewhat of an incline and rocks along the path with breathtaking views all around
Christian Bates is a Superfood Eco Lifestyle Expert and Raw Gourmet Chef, Formulator, and Herbalist. For the past eight years, he has been studying, living and teaching only the leading edge raw and Superfood health practices. He has never accepted “last year’s” methods. He knows that there is always a next step up in health practices and health results, and that there is always a solution if one’s health is in trouble.
Christian Bates is the co-creator of the infamous WildBar, a Superfood cacao bar that has been on natural food stores’ shelves nationally for over four years. His deepest passion is to teach people how to eat and live in a way that is both completely delicious, really fun and densely healthful! Christian is now going full force as an exciting speaker, beloved yoga teacher, cacao party host, and internet author for his blog, www.ChristianBates.com. Keep up with him as he lays out the most uncompromised, highest quality, results-driven, outrageously fun raw food lifestyle education ever presented!